How do I know your services are for me?
1. If you are interested in adapting to a healthier lifestyle.
2. If you want to develop well balanced nutritional habits.
3. If you need nutrition therapy for a medical condition (such as diabetes, Heart Disease,etc) for treatment management or to prevent medical conditions.
4. If you are looking for weight management or weight loss assistance
5. If you need accountability from a health professional to meet your nutrition and lifestyle goals
How do I get started?
After you go to the “What can we offer you “tab, review our packages and choose the best one for your needs. After you setup your account and make a payment, you will be able to schedule your first appointment.
How are the sessions and follow ups completed?
We are a virtual nutrition counseling service. No matter your location, you’ll have access to our services. Sessions and follow ups are completed online via video chat. You will also have access to our healthie app to document your progress and allow us to monitor your success.
Do you accept insurance?
We currently do not accept insurance however, once you have paid for your services, we will send you and your insurance company an invoice also known as a “Superbill” . A "Superbill" is a detailed receipt of the services that you received as a client.
Once a "Superbill" is submitted you can potentially get reimbursed for your services from your insurance company.